froggy.


okeyh party poppers, froggies, i'll be talking about froggies, eh eh kejap yeh, macam mane bunyi katak yer, oink oink?? thats the piggy, sorry piggy, aiyoo, what lah you sophiah, bunyi katak pon tak tau kah, its REBEK, REBEK, hahaha

okeyh, im not babbling to myself, theres a specific reason why im mentioning the word katak sekarang, because i wont be talking about thing i dislike the most, i dislike katak the most, oh my, look at me, im being redundant, repeating the froggy issue again and again. okeyh, FULL STOP!!!!

guess what earthlings and martians if you are reading,, i will be cutting open the stomech of a slimy sticky disgusting animal, FROGGY to be exact, yeah, thats right, bring out the fireworks, yeah, korang semua x salah dengar, yer, aku akan pegang benda yang paling aku benci and geli and etc
and there is no escaping, i wont skip school, dont worry


p:s to my 5some, please protect me hahahahahaah